[Zope] reading text based config file

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:00:30 -0400

Sorry, I assumed you had already read in your file and had access to each
line.  Just to be explicit, Casey's code would be placed in an External
Method.

More interesting, though, is how you expect to get the file.  Will the
filename be contained in a form that gets submitted to you, will you compute
the filename, will it be hardcoded, will it be a "file" contained in the
Zope database, or a regular file in the file system?  The answers to
questions like these will affect how you proceed.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Casey Duncan]