[Zope] Webdav - Microsoft Word - Zope

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:11:23 +0200

Hi Fancois,

if you open the object directly from web you arent using
DAV. You are using your browsers standard HTTP GET which
results in a read-only file (actually a copy of the object
in your temp filesystem).
If you want to edit, you have to use DAV explicitely
either via "open as webfolder" (this can be attached
to the explorer) or use to open fuction from Word.

Erm.. if you dont get your users (and even administrators!)
to be able to do such simple steps, they should probably
keeped away from any computer ;))

HTH
Tino

--On Montag, 30. April 2001 17:57 +0200 Francois-regis Chalaoux