[Zope] File Uploads and SSL

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:31:56 -0500

Erch?  I've had no such problem.  I've used both PCGI and ProxyPass/VHM.  I
suspect the browser.  The only difficultie I had with PCGI was uploading a
1.2M file over https on a dialup connection (It was slow and IE almost timed
out -- DSL in 2 weeks :).
Apache 1.3.19
mod_ssl
OpenSSL 0.9.6a
Zope 2.3.3

Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Walstad [mailto:eric@walstads.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 6:10 PM
To: Phil Harris; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] File Uploads and SSL

Hi Phil,
I just (yesterday) set up such a beast using:
Apache 1.3.20
	httpd.conf -> ProxyPass & ProxyPassReverse only
OpenSSL 0.9.6a
mod_ssl 2.8.4-1.3.20
Zope 2.3.3
	VirtualHostMonster

The biggest file I've tried was ~1MB and the upload to the ZODB was
successful.  Eventually I'll be storing the files on the file system using
LocalFS, but I haven't made that change yet.

Hope that helps.

Eric.