[Zope] Structured Text and Links

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:01:24 -0400

Alexandre Aguiar wrote:

> Im creating a series of DTML documents that contains wich are in the
> 'structured text' format.
>
> As told in the reference guide Im writing the links as follows:
> text text text "linklink":http://www.url.com
>
> With that code the url opens in the same browser window.
> How can I make the URL open in a different window? Like a target = "_blank"
> for example.

You can't.  STX makes no assumptions about the output format, and
opening "in a new window" is making an HTML assumption.

If you want to use features specific to HTML, you have to hardwire the
HTML code right into your STX document.  of course, this means that you
can't turn that document into DocBook, for example.

-Michel