[Zope] GET/POST "name=value" query var convention?

Jeff Youel me@jeffyouel.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:45:15 -0700

>From the HTML 4.01 Specification
(http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#h-17.13.4)

  2.  The control names/values are listed in the order they appear in the
  document. The name is separated from the value by `=' and
  name/value pairs are separated from each other by `&'.

// Jeff