[Zope] using Perl "inside" Zope

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:48:02 -0400

Hi Carl,

I'm not sure why you changed the filename to end in .py... I did a
little bit of mucking about with this, and capturing the output from a
CGI.pm-based script is possible (if a little hoarky).  Unfortunately,
I've long since deleted the sandbox I was working in to do this.

If you have the time, I'd read the pyperl documentation to get an
understanding of what is going on under the hood, and get the program to
operate from the command line via pyperl.  Then going the extra bit to
make it work under Zope isn't so bad.

There's no premade solution to what you want to do, but it's possible
given a slight bit of effort.

- C