Use Homesite (was RE: [Zope] Great html-applet ( commercial )...)

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:03:16 +0200

I used to use HomeSite , but when i discovered HTMLkit, the world
changed..(http://www.chami.com/html-kit/)

It is the most customizable editor ever , with an open
plugin-architecture (i am looking into creating a DTML or TAL plugin
for it) - it already has syntax coloring for XMH, XHTML, HTML, CSS
,javascript and Python!!

- and , it is free (though not OpenSource)

If you are a windows user, check it out immediately. My Homesite
installation is rotting on my machine , and will never be used again..

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                   web-developer/zopatista
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team

            <!-- PGPid : 0x90B47B20 -->

on or about, Thursday, August 02, 2001, we have reason to believe that Tomm=