[Zope] IP restriction

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:44:14 +0200

Hi,

--On Freitag, 3. August 2001 12:18 +0200 ruben <zope@amutis.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm new in this list, and I hope we can help us.
>
> My first question is:
>
> I want that only a group of IP's can acces to a directory and his
> subdirectories.
> Do you now how can I do this restriction?
> I dont`t want that the user login zope, I only want to see his IP and
> permit or not permit pass it to the directory.

I'm currently working on it. Including implementing a real IP specific
ACL (not the current pattern-matching on the address-string)

However, if you need it quickly, you can make a PythonScript
which checks REQUEST.REMOTE_ADDR or something (see REQUEST)
and decides to do nothing or raise an Unauthorized Exception.

Regards
Tino