[Zope] Temperamental Zope+Windows

Tim Fouracre jhgfjhgfjhgfjhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:32:50 +0000

Whenever I am using Zope (Version 2.3.3) and Windows 98 crashes/locks up (so
quite freqently) and I hit ctrl-alt-del, I always have to run scandisc when
the computer restarts. If i don't, Zope will not work. Normally I would just
cancel the laborious scandisc process, and everything would be fine. But
Zope is always adversely affected by the crash/lock up and needs sectors
that contain some of its files to be  repaired. I was just wondering why? as
this doesn't happen with any other programs I use.

Cheers

Tim