[Zope] Re: ZCatalog Search Interface Broken (help?)

Gary Perez garyp@asti-usa.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:35:48 -0400

I found out that the problem was an indexed ZClass with no properties.
Somehow, it was breaking the search interface. Deleting the "empty"
ZClass put the search interface / Catalog back in working condition.