[Zope] DTML meth makes Zope 2.4.0 core dump...

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:40:29 +0200

(BTW I forget in my previous post to precise I use 2.4.0 on FreeBSD).

Here is a DTML Method :

  <dtml-in RESULTS>
    <dtml-let RESULT=sequence-item>
        <dtml-in FIELDS>
        </dtml-in>
    </dtml-let>
  </dtml-in>

This method is called from a Python Script, and CONVERTER is a reference to
another Python Script.

The first <dtml-var "CONVERTER('','')"> works perfectly (the script is called
and returns correctly), but the SECOND ONE makes Zope core dump. Urglhh...

Can someone explain me this more than strange (and more than annoying) behaviour
?

Thanks,

Regards,

P.-J.

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer,
    you tend to see every problem as a nail.