[Zope] can one pass values through the 'action' property?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:04:39 -0500

Hi Tommy,

	Four choices:

		1) If you don't have too much data.. use "GET" rather than
"POST", then you can append to the URL as you've done.

		2) Use hidden form fields.

		3) Use cookies (again... if not too much data)

		4) Use sessions

-steve