[Zope] Zope process memory leak?

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:07:57 +1000

I have been watching my zope process carefully now for a few weeks and I
have noticed that it seems to have a memory leak.

It generally starts off at about 70Mb Ram and then grows up to about 240Mb
over about 5 to 10 days. It then forks a new process and starts over again.

This seems to have little effect on the usage and apart from the occasional
restart of Zope goes unnoticed.

I am just curious if this is normal behaviour of have I done something
wrong?

I am running Zope 2.3.2 on FreeBSD 4.0. My site is not heavily loaded. Daily
averages are:-
Hits:37582 Files:28587 Pages:13134 Visitors:964

TIA
Tom