[Zope] Parse multiple folder

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:02:24 +0200

Hi Jan Ulrich,

I would use zcatalog to get an index of your DTML Documents,
then get a list matching your requirements and use
whrandom.choice() to get one of them at random.

Regards
Tino
PS: its not neccesary to organize the files in folders like
this. If you give them a property with date (or use=20
bobobase_modification_time), you can even have them all in
one (probably btree-) folder.

--On Sonntag, 5. August 2001 16:01 +0200 Jan Ulrich Hasecke=20