[Zope] SSL + ProxyPass + Zope question...

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:30:19 -0500

Hmmm again an access rule might be better (since it would fire during
traversal.. ). The *convention* is that management functions start with
'manage' so you could check PATH for 'manage', but what if someone makes
a document called 'management_style.html' ? I'm not sure there's a good
way for that. Maybe you could hack manage_tabs ;-)

-steve