[Zope] Fw: Ann Arbor Computer Society

Tane Piper tane@zzict.nl
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:45:27 +0200

Just got this in my mail, maybe someone here can help him?

Tane Piper
Webmaster
http://www.zopegeeks.org

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Heitzeg
To: tane@zopegeeks.org
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 9:27 PM
Subject: Ann Arbor Computer Society

I've been checking out the Zope web pages over the last few days, I linked
to it from Bruce Eckel's page.  It was the first I had heard of Zope.
Sounds like I'm missing out.

I'm the program director for the Ann Arbor Computer Society
(www.computersociety.org).  We're a group of geeks, about 70 people, who
meet once a month.  Each meeting consist of a presentation, normally very
technically oriented, on the latest and greatest in the industry.  I was
wondering if you or someone you know would would be interested in presenting
on Zope?

Thanks!

Bill Heitzeg  -  Senior Software Engineer
Emerald Software Inc.
1135 Pauline Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48103
1-734-995-9131 FAX: 1-734-995-9141
heitzeg@emeraldsoftwareinc.com file://http:www.emeraldsoftwareinc.com