[Zope] Can I look up objects by id

Chris Bruce chrisabruce@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to get a specific object by id even if it resides in a
separate folder structure?  I have a zclass of UserInformation that
resides in /UserInfo/RegistrationInfo and I want to create a contact
form that displays information from the above folder.  The above folder
contains both the information of the sender and the contactee.  So I
need to look up TWO objects and display information from them on the
contact form.  The zclass has properties of FirstName, LastName, etc.
and these are the fields I need to display on the contact form.  The
contact form resides in /support/contact.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  I have been struggling with this for a couple of days
now.

Thanks,

Chris