[Zope] Sql questions.

CHOY,CHARLENE (HP-Boise,ex1) charlene_choy@hp.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:54:23 -0400

Hi,
  The following is my problem.  I have created a search form to look up some
data from a database.  The result of the search needs to be able to return
the searched data in certain order.  How do I set condition in the sql
method so that it will return the object that I want and also specific
sorting_method that the user had chosen in the form.
  I have attempted to solve this problem.  I have created two sql methods
but both of them perform two differenct tasks.  One of them is able to
return the searched data that I want, but the data are not in order.  The
second sql will return correct order, but it includes some other serch data
that I don't want.  Does anyone know to combine both of them so that the
users can get the data that they are looking for in the  sorting method that
they have chosen?
  I would also like to know is there anyway that i can set some if/elif/else
condition in the dtml-sql?  If so how can I do it.

-Charlene