[Zope] Checkbox and SQL Method

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:23:44 -0700

Hi Charlene,

It looks to me like your SQL is set up to only handle one "index" value.  If
I understand your question, you need something like this in your SQL:
SELECT * FROM data
WHERE index IN (1, 3, 5, 7, 11);

You can then use that list to populate the list of "indexes" used in the SQL
IN clause.  I think the <dtml-sqltest> tag will do the iteration over the
list for you.

Check out the "Dynamic SQL Queries" section of the Zope Book for more
details.

HTH,

Eric.