[Zope] Checkbox form data storage was (Help with expr)

Todd Loomis tloomis@dmso.mil
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:11:21 -0400

Where should I put this. I put in my SOL method and get problems:

<dtml-in yourlist>
<dtml-unless sequence-start>,</dtml-unless>
<dtml-sqlvar sequence-item type=int>
</dtml-in>

If i select 2 checkboxes one goes into the database correct the other gets
added to the next field.

Todd

At 10:40 AM 8/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Oh, I just noticed that Tino W. posted a better solution to Charlene.  You
>might want to have a look at that one.  -E

Todd Loomis
Web Developer (SAIC)
Defense Modeling & Simulation Office
1901 N. Beauregard Street, Suite 500