[Zope] Adding a zclass programmatically

michael montagne Michael Montagne <montagne@boora.com>
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:56:05 -0700

Yes that did get me moving in the right direction,thank you.  But now I've got to copy this method whenever I make  a new folder.  There must be a way to reference the one in the Products/YihawDirectory folder so I can make changes in one place only.  I can reference the addForm but when it calls the add function it can't find it because it is looking in my current folder and the Products folder is not in the acquisition path.  It seems like I'm missing something obvious.