[Zope] ZPoPyDA-2.0.5

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:56:28 -0400

Hello,

I'm working with installing this, but so far, no good. I get a broken box
icon in the Zope Control Panel, for this item. Here's the error message:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 528, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZPoPyDA/__init__.py", line 23, in ?
    from PoPy_browser import PoPyConnectionBrowser,
addPoPyConnectionBrowser,addPoPyConnectionForm
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZPoPyDA/PoPy_browser.py", line 67,
in ?
    from PoPy_DA import PoPyConnection, database_type, addPoPyConnectionForm
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZPoPyDA/PoPy_DA.py", line 25, in ?
    from PoPy_db import DB
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZPoPyDA/PoPy_db.py", line 28, in ?
    raise "The PoPy module is old: Update your version of PoPy"
The PoPy module is old: Update your version of PoPy

I'm using the most up-to-date version. It's interesting that I'm told it's
out of date. But the date is just a few days ago!
What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for your help, and for the work on creating this thing!

Russell