[Zope] Question about the default view of a ZClass named index_html

Michiel Toneman michiel@apenstaartje.nl
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:40:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Geir BXkholt wrote:

> The solution for this annoying bug, is to make your product inherit
> from Lalos excellent renderable base class (
> http://www.zope.org/Members/lalo/Renderable-ZClass )
> , and make a DTMLmethod called "render" containing <dtml-var
> index_html>
>
> The cause seems to be in the differentiation between zope/python using
> __call__ or __str__ behind the curtains when publishing zclasses..

Hi Geir,

This worked like a charm for me! Thanks very much....

Ok, now off to finish my latest and greatest creation ;-)

Greetings,

Michiel Toneman

--
Anthony's Law of Force: