[Zope] The orphans=3 feature: votes for/against?

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:15:51 -0800

> I can't see how changing this will actually break anything, though it
> may mess up some layout.  It's so counterintuitive, it's like being
> given a bike to ride and then somebody telling you after two hours of
> you falling off, 'oh yeah, you can't ride it *forwards*, unless you
> press this switch under the mudguard.'  At least, that's how I felt
> about it the first time I spent a day trying to work out what was
> going on.

You spent a full day figuring that out too? Glad I'm not the only one; not
to make lite of you. For me, it was hard justifiying to my employer why it
took me a full day just to get a simple batch loop to work. (Obviously, I
must have sid something right though, because I'm still here! **Whew**)

I vote for the default of zero.

Tommy

Innovation:
The Best Way To Predict The Future ...