[Zope] Undo Again

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:57:23 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using a few methods of my own design to add objects to the ZODB.  I then
want to use the undo stuff in Zope to, well, undo ;).

I'm using this code (kndly suggested by Chris Withers):

 t=get_transaction()
 t.begin()
 self.manage_addFolder(id=objID,title=objTitle)
 t.note('Added Folder %s' % objID)
 t.commit()

OK so far, it indeed adds the folder and adds a note to the undo list.

Now my problem is that the note is added at the root level and never shows
up in the local undo list of the parent folder of the new folder (if that
makes any sense at all).

My question is, how would I get it to show in the 'local' undo list of the
parent folder.

Any suggestions?

tia

Phil