[Zope] Re: Using the profiler (Was: The Profiler for measuring Zope calculation times)

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:05:05 +0100

  >> these

I suggest you hack the __call__ method of OFS/DTMLMethod.py to print out
the time it takes, along with the physical path of the method that is
running.

You could do this by a hotfix-style runtime patch.

Do the same for DTMLDocument too if you need it.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer