[Zope] select.error: (4, 'Interrupted system call')

J. Cone jcone@g8labs.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:58:48 +0100

Could do.

The old unix semantics say you deliver a signal to a process.  After the
process has split itself into a bunch of threads, it's unclear which one
will get to handle it.  I suspect SunOS favours ones that are blocked,
which would make sense if they were blocked in sigsuspend, waiting for a
signal, but that's not your situation :-)

This conversation may belong on the zope-devel mailing list, where I expect
they have people who understand which signals Zope is supposed to accept,
and how.