[Zope] siteroot with virtualhostmonster

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:22:24 +0800

finally, what i've always wanted to do with the zope server domain name and
port, hide it.

i first tried virtualhostmonster but when we processed an input form, the
value needed the PATH_INFO and it reflected the virtual stuff and therefore
crashed the form.

but with siteroot it did the same thing that vhm did, hide the port numbers.

now with them together, is it safe to keep them that way? or do i have to
delete vhm?

please help me in understanding the differences between the two. thank you.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph

Palm Pilot Software: TVSked - Download from the link below
http://mesedilla.tripod.com           +Basta Ikaw Lord