[Zope] acquisition and permissions (newby)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:26:09 -0700

Hi peppo,
Because you have (global.css, index_html, standard_html_*, breadcrumb_nav)
at the root level, you do not need them in the sub folders.  They will be
'aquired' if not found in the subfolders.  The acl_users folders will still
handle security for you first, then 'aquisition' will climb the tree until
it finds a standard_html_header, etc.  Give it a try!
Eric.