[Zope] Invalid connection string

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:03:50 -0500

Yep.  I saw the solved msg right after I sent the last message.  The message
about an invalid string is correct.  The DA _could_ suggest checking the
permissions, but it is behaving properly.  It likely doesn't have permission
to read the pg_hba.conf file and if the db were remote, it couldn't do so
easily.  While the error is good, it should suggest checking permissions.
Glad it's working now.

Troy