[Zope] Access problems

Todd Loomis tloomis@dmso.mil
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:36:16 -0400

I redid my code and now I only get id and title for the main folder which
is used in the dtml-with. The users all have the own folder with access to
view, contents and add docs, plus they have access to a guest folder. I
want them to see only the folders the have access to then give them a
drop-down box to select which folder to add a new file in. Can anybody
help, this really is draining me I've tired to rewrite 100 times.

<dtml-with folders>
         <dtml-if expr="_.SecurityCheckPermission('Add Documents, Images,
and Files', this())">
                 <dtml-if expr="objectValues('Folder')">
                         <option value="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var
title></option>