[Zope] Warning: Extreme Newbie Tutorial Question

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:10:29 -0700

Hi again Robb,

Hmm, it looks like a permissions problem, but I'm not 100% certain.  Does
your user have the "Manager" Role?  It should.

Also, I found this in the Zope Book:
"If you are having problems with the tutorial, make sure to enable cookies
in your browser. The tutorial uses
cookies to keep track of where your example objects are."

Hope that helps,

Eric.