[Zope] PLEASE HELP: automatic start when system boots

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:13:27 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks again,

now I have tried:

ln -s  /etc/rc.d/init.d/startzope /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/K90zope
ln -s  /etc/rc.d/init.d/startzope /etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K90zope
ln -s  /etc/rc.d/init.d/startzope /etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K90zope

but unfortunately again without success :-(
What's wrong, and why those 'K90's ... what do they mean?

Marc