[Zope] Form Variable location and persistence!

Ricardo Seghizzi ricardo@cnbe.mar.org.uk
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:24:25 +0100

Hi,

I have a input variable 'username' in a form.
This form call a DTML method that call a stored procedure to check
for user autorization.
When the user login it will be send to a main page with a navigation frame
and a main frame.
The main frame will reder all modules that this user will be able to use.

My problem is that I have to pass the 'username' entered in the first form
to this modules selection DTML method
but Zope can not find the username parameter.

I have tried the examples in Chap 7 of The Zope Book but it doesn't work.

Does anyone knows how to do that. How can I create persistent variable in
Zope?
If I need to use cookies how can I do that in Zope?

TIA

Regards,

Ricardo