[Zope] Packaging a Zope app

Anders Schneiderman schneida@seiu.org
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:32:55 -0400

Hi All,

I'd like to be able to use Zope as a means of helping some of our locals on
the client side (rather than using, say, Python & Qt or Tk or wxpython),
and I have a question about it.  What's the easiest way to set it up so
that the person who's installing it doesn't have much work to do?  Ideally,
I'd like for them to download Zope & install it, which is pretty easy, then
download my app, click a button, and have my app installed into Zope.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman
Information Manager
SEIU International

P.S.  I'm assuming that on the client side they'll be using some version of
Windows--95, 98, or 2000.