[Zope] OT - XMLRPC from Javascript

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:35:55 +0200

I tried it, and it's JUICY!
I loved the examples and they worked and that exactly something I was
looking for.

BUT!
It didn't work in Opera. Why?
None of the examples worked. This is precious for me, so what are my
chances? Will this ever work "stablely" in Opera?
What's likely to be the bottleneck for this thing not working?

Cheers, Peter