[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update -- again

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-999740805.3b1b3e@logicetc.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:46:45 -0400

There's another example there now of my house.  I noticed this a long time
ago when I posted the images to begin with, but thought at the time it was
normal.  The swirl effect on the siding is horrible.  With ImageMagick it
looks real again.

> Now that I don't have to load PIL, I've got no excuse for not
> implementing Photo...

Great!  Let me know how it goes.

BTW, I found a nasty in today's release.  Editing properties kills the
original image data.  This was worth putting together 0.9.1.  Sorry.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.