[Zope] manage_afterClone/afterAdd bug (was: ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-999794189.28e7b4@logicetc.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:36:29 -0400

That's ok.  They're not irrelevant...the bug does affect part of Photo in a
bad way.  I just wanted to make sure that others don't think that there's a
bug in Photo and thus shouldn't use it.  They should just be careful of
ExtImage in Zope 2.4.x.

> Perhaps you know something about the ExtFile/Image?
>
> If I invest some brainpower into this Photo, and live with the bug a for a
> few months, could I expect this to be solved soon do you think?

I have no clue.  It has been reported and is in the collector.  Others have
discussed it with ZC, but I don't know where it stands right now.  Does
anyone else know?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.