[Zope] ChannelTag and Zope 2.4

Gitte Wange gitte@babytux.dk
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:55:34 +0200

At 18:42 31-08-2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Gitte Wange writes:
> > Now that I have upgraded my Zope server I thought that I could use the
> > ChannelTag product.
> > But I get this error when starting Zope:
> > 2001-08-31T09:21:32 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import Products.ChannelTag
> > Traceback (innermost last):

/usr/local/Zope-2.4.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/Channel.py,
> > line 59, in ?
> > ImportError: cannot import name saxlib
>You read the installation instructions?
>
>It might be necessary to install Python's XML extension library
>(call "PyXML" and found on sourceforge).
>

>Dieter

Yes I have read the installation instructions.
I also tried to get this product to work under Zope 2.3.2 but didn't
succeed. Someone here on this list told me that I should either try with
that PyXML package (that's why I know I have it installed on our server) or
try with Zope 2.4. Since it didn't help with the PyXML package under Zope
2.3.2 I thought that Zope 2.4 would help me out.
But no :-(

Thanks,
Gitte Wange