[Zope] Problem with ZCatalog and Virtual Host Monster

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:56:03 -0400

This may be a problem with CatalogAware objects.  There is a new class,
CatalogPathAware that can be subclassed from to give the correct
behavior.  Unfortunately, it doesn't get registered as a ZClass base
class automagically, so you need to do so yourself.