[Zope] Using multiple .fs files (was: converting Python ap to Zope)

Jerry McRae Jerry McRae <1jerry@usd1.com>
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:37:01 -0800

Hi Joachim,    -

re: what you <JW> wrote Jerry on Saturday, December 01, 2001 at 7:50 AM:

one more thing.
JW> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/Persistence.stx for the details, if

I tried these demos for using ZODB for persistence.  Worked great.  But
when I tried to open live data.fs there are two obvious problems.  2)
the structure of data.fs is *complex*, and I didn't know where to start
with putting data in that would be accessible by Zope users, and 1) it
cannot be accessed while Zope is running.

I have not seen any examples or comments about Products that use
additional ZODB files so they can be accessed (when not in use) while
Zope is running.  Has anyone done this?  Is there something "bad" about
using another ZODB for occasional use inside of Zope?

Thanks again.

--
 /\_/\    Jerry McRae       \|||/       mail safely: The Bat! 1.53d
(~o o~)  (stuck in win98)   (. .)       Zope v2.4.1  - dryer than golf