[Zope] Re: Newbie comparison Zope, MSCMS and RedDot - editing content

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:24:31 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 03:38:43PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> > > Hmmm, I would only spend a "wow" if it would not be based on non-free
> > > software.
> >
> > I don't think I've ever paid for IE...
>
>    Ever read its source code? Modified it? Distributed in modified or
> unmodified form? No? Then it is non-free software.
I smell a wumpus^H^H^H^H^H^Hflamewar.  :)

In addition I would have to pay for IE, because I have no W$ license.
Never heard about that I could obtain a Linux version of this browser
for free.  Any URLs?

Kind regards

        Andreas.