[Zope] RE: CMF Options (Blark) Product and Zope 2.4x

Jeff Sasmor jsasmor@gte.net
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:14:38 -0500

Sorry for the crossposting to zope-cmf@zope.org
and zope@zope.org, but I didn't want to miss anyone.

I had been getting various reports of incompatibilities
between Zope 2.4.x versions and the CMFOptions
product, in particular, the Blark weblog.

For various reasons, I wasn't able to check up on
any of this until today; and I can't find anything wrong;
although my development environment is different-
Zope 2.4.3 on Win2K; previously I only developed
on Linux boxes.

Anyway, if there is anyone having problems with this
product with the current release of Zope (2.4.3)
(problems of the 'non-working' or 'error'  variety,
please no feature requests), please contact me at the
email address below.

Please include tracebacks!

Thanx all,

Jeff Sasmor