[Zope] delete multiple records sql python etc

Todd Graham tgraham@speakeasy.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:49:57 -0800

I've looked through the archives and seen similar posts but none of the
replies seem to solve my problem.  Here goes...

I've got a  table called user_accounts that has user_id, application,
username that make up the primary key, this is a child table to the
user_info table which has user_id as the primary key.

As part of the application I want my users to be able to delete multiple
rows from the user_accounts table  that are displayed in a form via a zsql
method that looks like :

select * from user_accounts
where user_id = <dtml-sqlvar user_id>

Based on the result sets of the sql method I build a form that lists the
username, user_id, application etc, with one checkbox for each record.

My question is how do I pass the all the values from one or more rows to a
python script based on whether or not the box is checked.  I've tried
several combinations of using record(s) converters and list converters but
at this point I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,

Todd