[Zope] Re: Accessing properties of the folder of a document

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:52:38 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Dieter Maurer wrote:

>    "object.id", "object.title", ....
>
> But, in earlier posts, I saw, you do that already...
> Maybe, I do not understand your question...
If I call this from a DTMLDocument I do not know the name of 'object'
because I did not found a method to get the *name* of the folder the
document is residing in.

Ron suggested to place a Python method in the folder the folder of
question is residing in, but I'm really sure that there must be
a method to find out the 'parent' of an object (as in some kind of
double-linked lists or something else) to access properties/methods
of the parent.

Kind regards

        Andreas.