[Zope] authenticate() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given) More Info!

Hamzat Kamal hamzatk@dnetsystems.net
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 15:29:17 +0100

At 07:43 PM 12/7/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello,
>Kindly help me if you have solution / ideal to this error.
>
>Error Type: TypeError
>Error Value: authenticate() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
>
>Below is the python method for the authetication
>
>autheticate(self, password, request):
>
>if password == self.password:
>        return 1
>else:
>        return 0
>
>Regards.
>kamal

This below Error was also reported by the zope server at the command line;

Info(0) Z2 conflict writes at
/test/subscriber_access/acl_users/manage_change permissions

Traceback(Innermost last)
File C:\progarm files\website\lib\python\Zpublish\publish.py, line 175 in
publish

File C:\progarm files\website\lib\python\Zope\_init_.py line 240 in commit,
line 84, in new commit.

File C:\progarm
files\website\lib\python\products\TransactionAgents\_init_.py, line 84, in
new commit.

File C:\progarm files\website\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line 302, in
commit.

File C:\progarm files\website\lib\python\ZODB/commit.py, line 324 in commit.

Conflict Error: '@\x00\x00\x00\x00!\x00

-kamal