[Zope] FYI: ZC At IPC10

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 15:13:03 -0500

Hello everybody.  We at ZC would like to share with you info on our
plans for attending IPC10.

The good news is that business is going well for us, leaving us pretty
booked.  Unfortunately this means that we can't spare the majority of
the company to attend the Zope Track at IPC10 in February.  The other
good news, though, is that we're committed to sending some senior
people, including Tres, Jim, and me.  As available, we'll send a few
others.

We'd still like to see everyone and give you a chance to put some
faces to names.  As such, we're considering having a Zope open house
here in Fredericksburg, either on Thursday or Friday after the
conference.  If you would be interested in coming to see us, please
drop me a line.

--Paul