[Zope] ZClass metatype question

Mag. Martin Sperl martin.sperl@ucpag.com
10 Dec 2001 19:09:53 +0100

Hi!

I am creating a Product with several ZClasses based on ZObjectManager.
Most of these are nested classes, so that class b is defined within
class a and thus class b is only available in an instance of class a for
addition.

So far so good, but my problem is that within an instance of class b
there should be other instances of class b and this only works if I
create class b in the Product folder. There are several such cases and
my selection of possible classes to add gets very large and is not
manageable...

Sadly I can not add class b as valid subobject - it does not show up on
that list...

I am now trying to override all_meta_types but I am currently not sure
where to get the meta_data info from...

Is there any way around this?

Thank's in advance,
                       Martin