[Zope] Does SiteRoot Interfere With Copy-Paste?

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:33:00 -0800

I have encountered a peculiarity and I'm having trouble understanding it.

I have a folder on my site called "learning" where I experiment with
stuff I'm figuring out. When I get something working there, I want to
copy the resulting object(s) and paste it(them) into another folder
on my site.

This works fine except in one of my folders. The only difference I
can see between the folders where it does work and this renegade is
that the folder where it doesn't work has a SiteRoot and the others
don't.

In this folder, the Paste button just never appears. Everywhere else
on the site, it's fine.

Anyone got an insight?
--
Dan Shafer, Author-Consultant