[Zope] Squishdot absolute_url question

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:03:33 +0000

Hi Rich,

Firtsup, posting in HTML is a bad idea, I almost didn't get your message. It's
only 'cos I'm tweaking my procmail rules that the message ended up in a folder
rather than being bounced ;-)

>  At
>  the foot of the email is a link to an option to turn off notifications for further messages relating to the reply.

Hmmm... I don't think that was the intention :-S
Can anyone else backup this observation?

I wonder if it's maybe this issue:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=454783&group_id=1083&atid=101083

> However, what we want is for an option to turn off the notification for replies to the original
>  message, not the replies.

I think _that_ was the intention...

>  <dtml-var absolute_url> is for the reply. How can we tell it to do this for the original message? We tried <dtml_var aq_parent.absolute_url> and that came up with an 'unslicable object' error.

Can you post the rest of the error and the traceback (please not in HTML!)

cheers,

Chris

PS: I'll follow up on any replies to this _only_ on the Squishdot list...